Looking at buying your first home?
With regularly moving interest rates and new products, taking out a loan with a bank may see you lost in an ever-changing market. If you’re looking to purchase your first home, you may also be considering your first home loan; this may seem daunting at first, but it doesn’t need to be.
With some useful knowledge and a broker’s advice along the way, you can find the right loan.
Why use a Mortgage Broker?
- We provide real choice, looking to find you the right deal
- We work with multiple lenders, not just one – keeping competition alive
- We aim to negotiate a better outcome
- We meet at a time and place that suits you
- We do the legwork for you, making the application and approval process a lot easier.
Our aim is to save you time and stress, and get things moving as quickly as possible.
Brokers know the lenders, products and policies, and keep up-to-date with changes. We help choose what’s right for you, and explain the process as we guide you through it.
How does it work?
- We chat about your needs and goals
- We then give you a realistic idea of your borrowing potential
- We help find the loan suitable to your needs
- We help to sort out your finances as quickly as possible.
With hundreds of loan products to choose from, we will help you find a loan suitable to your circumstances.
The best part? We take care of the application process for you.
How much can you afford?
You may have a dream home in mind, but first you’ll need to know if you can afford it. That’s why we suggest looking at the big picture and working backwards.
Consider your household income and what you can realistically afford in loan repayments, taking into account all of your expenses.
A mortgage calculator can be a great place to start, but it won’t take into consideration your personal circumstances or eligibility for a loan.
Talking to your broker will give you a much more accurate idea of what you can afford, as we can seek to obtain pre-approval from a lender, allowing you to place an offer on a home you like.
Looking for the perfect place to buy? Click here to explore your options.
Interested in ways to save or accrue money on or for your home? Click here to find out more.
Ready to take out a mortgage, but unsure of your options? Click here to discover the different mortgage types.