Why do entrepreneurs borrow money for business?
Financing your business with one of the many different products available across Australia’s commercial lending market is less about borrow money, and more about making an investment in your business success.
Whether you’re starting up, sustaining success, or wanting to make the most of new opportunities, the right finance can help fund the growth you’re looking for Australia is indeed the lucky country. We are blessed for choice when it comes to the amount of competition that exists when it comes to the business finance market.
With so many lenders, and so many products under each of their brands, it’s important you make the most of this choice when it comes to who and what you choose when it comes to how to fund your business.
What could be some reasons to borrow money for business?
There are many ways the right finance can help contribute to your business growth.
- Looking to expand – It’s not just about larger premises or new property. Expansion can mean new equipment, more staff, marketing, or diversifying your business into other areas. When conditions are right, and opportunities present themselves, finance can help realise these opportunities.
- Getting inventory right – Having enough stock on the floor when you know you’re about to get busy can be tricky. You may need to buy your inventory before you get a chance to sell it. Having the right finance means you’ll be ready to make the most of new trends and seasonal demands.
- Keep cash flowing – Cash flow is vital for any business. There are finance products that can be used to give you capital or equipment to grow. While maintaining the funds you need to meet your day-to-day expenses.
- Need new equipment – Most common reason to get finance. An equipment or vehicle loan can be structured to preserve cash flow and leverage any tax benefits your accountant or tax adviser may suggest. And because the equipment is the security, you may not need to use other assets, either personal or business, as collateral.
- Time to refinance – Business lending can be a highly competitive market, with new products and lenders entering the market all the time. This means you can make the most of these new options to obtain finance that simply suits your needs more, or offers more competitive terms or structures that better match your business.
There are many ways the right finance can help contribute to your business growth
Use a Broker
You’re busy running a business. It can be so hard to find the time, yet it’s so important to get it right.
The right finance can help you fuel growth and help build a strong and successful business. Get it wrong and the debt can often have the opposite effect. You don’t want your earnings being exhausted by your repayments, instead of providing you with the cash you need to operate successfully.
In business, the right finance is so much more than just finding the lowest interest rate, and reducing fees. Not only do you need the right type of finance, you need to be able to choose from the widest range of options, terms and structure. Needless to say, there are a lot of complexities. It can be a difficult area to navigate, and to have the confidence to know you’ve made the right choice.
That’s why using a broker like us is a smart decision. We will match the right business loan to your business needs.
We have access to a range of business loan options from a variety of lenders. This means we can help find the right loan for your business, and give you the peace of mind that like all good business decisions you’ve explored the options before making the final call.
We get to know you
Before identifying the right type of finance product to suit your goals, we will get to know you and your business. Once we’ve identified what you want, we will source the most suitable loan and negotiate across our lending panel to get to the right deal that works for you and what you’re looking to achieve.
The latest choices
We have access to a variety of different lenders with a choice of loan products. Because we deal with lenders day in and day out, we stay up-to-date with changes in the market and the latest business loans.
Get more from the banks
We know how the lenders work and what they are looking for when it comes to their lending appetites. You may be surprised to hear they all have different lending objectives, parameters and processes; they all operate differently. We will help to structure your proposal, taking into account the various product types, interest rates and fee structures. And because we stay on top of changes in the lending market. We get a sense of lenders’ attitudes toward a particular industry or sector. If a lender’s policy or funding appetite changes in your industry, we can also help you consider appropriate strategies to ensure it is business as usual.
A fast turnaround
Our understanding of how your finance is structured and the criteria lenders use to assess applications, means we can help ensure the process is as quick and hassle-free as possible
From application to approval
We will prepare the funding submission, and we will work with the lender to obtain the most appropriate loan package including structure, terms, rates and fees. We will then manage the whole process through to settlement. All this to give you the peace of mind your business has the right funding in place, and leaving you to get on to do what you do best – growing your business.
If there’s something you don’t understand or need more of an explanation, please just pick up the phone or email today
Get in touch with us today.
ABN: 84 099 969 641
Australian Credit Licence: 385490
Judge Lending is a trading name of The Australian Loan Pty Ltd